Iron, Fiber, Calcium, Vitamin C, Potassium, Vitamin B2, Protein, catechin / tannin, Phosphorus, Sodium, Vitamin B1, Niacin.
Based Mangosteen research has biological active ingredients which are very rich with high ANTIOXIDANT with very strong activity, in addition to vitamins, poly-saccharides, stilbenes. Besides, the mangosteen fruit is unique because it has the great additional bioactive XAMthone Plus.
What is XAMthone Plus?
XAMthone Plus is a set of highly active biological molecules in the skin (pericarp) that is colored purple mangosteen fruit. Hexagon ring-shaped structure with twin carbon bond to give him stability. Plus there are over 200 XAMthone in nature, where 40 XAMthone Plus contained in the mangosteen fruit, especially in the skin (pericarp) of the mangosteen fruit.
Xanthones are browsing functions throughout the body, neutralize free radicals, so that our body becomes cleaner and healthier than ever before Xanthones contained in mangosteen rind has anti-cancer properties, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, lowering cholesterol and others such as:
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Helps fight fatigue
- Prevents stomach ulcers
- Aids with weight loss
- Builds immunity to disease
- Heart protective
- combats diarrhea
- Pain reducer
- Lowers fevers
The scientific name of the mangosteen: Garcinia Mangostana
- Mangosteen has been used in traditional medicine of ancient history recorded in the Ming Dynasty (1268-1644AD)
- Mangosteen Scientific research around the world when printed can reach as high as 1 1/2 meters.
- Xanthos was first discovered by a German scientist in 1855 while studying dysentery, and crystallized as yellow called “xanthos” is derived from the Greek word meaning yellow 1979 “Alpha mangostin” known as anti-burns on Madras, India
- Until now, more than 200 xanthones have been found naturally and about 40 of these xanthones found in the mangosteen
- Several laboratory studies have underscored the ability of xanthones overcome some bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus (the bacteria that causes intoksisasi), Interococci, Salmonella, Helicobacter pylori (bacterial digestion) and Enterococci.